Wednesday, March 10, 2010
3/8/10
This week at the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, I have been doing a lot of work on the lunch-n-learn Powerpoint. I have been searching through ever folder to find pictures for every event that the Chamber has in a year. I found a picture of the event that showed how many people were there and with a speaker, and then I found pictures for the same event of a smaller group of people at the event preferrably with signage in the background. The pictures will then be used in this powerpoint to show other company's advertising and fundraising opportunities for their own company. I haven't started putting the picturs in the slideshow because I needed to find two pictures for about 40 events. Some of the events have already occured in 2010, so I uploaded pictures from the events like the career fair. The carer fair was a big success this year with lots a thousand students showing up. I attended two all staff meetings this week, and even though I sat in the back and didn't really know much of what they were talking about, I did understand that the next three month are going to be very busy for the communications department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment