Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3/24/2010

Well last week was Spring Break, and this week I have lots to do!! I have been working on a power point for the Total Resource Development Campaign for many days now, and today I have made the last few editions and tweaked it to make it just right. The membership packets were shipped to the Chamber instead of to the members directly, so I organized the packets so that delivery volunteers could take them out. This week has consisted moslty of organizing and filing and administartive work and less "PR" work. I am starting to realize that working at a non-profit requires a lot more dedication and team work with employees. I love how I get to work in communications but I am not stuck doiong one thing. Like the other day, I learned how to upload news stories to the Chamber web site. I would have never thought that I could post anything online besides this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment