Friday, April 16, 2010

MegaLunch

Today I helped the event planners at the chamber set up for MegaLunch. The event was at the Greens Country Club. When we arrived we set everything up for the event including table numbers, party favors and printed materials. Once people started to arrive, I checked in people and gave them their table rotations. The way the event works is pretty cool, everyone gets a card and the first table on their card is where they sit to have lunch, and then every couple of minutes, you switch tables according to the rotation on your card. This allows each person to potentially meet 40 to 50 people and pitch their business to them. I was in the table rotation and I was promoting SchmoozaPalooza. After the event was over, I helped clean up and then we drove back to the chamber where I helped call restaurants to see if they catered outside for a big event that's coming up. It was a great way to spend my 21st birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment