Friday, February 12, 2010

2/10/10

Today at the Chamber, I worked on putting materials together for the China trip that is coming up soon. It snowed while I was driving to work which was interesting since I have never driven in the snow! I researched ways to make a business conference more green, which was my favorite task of the day. worked on the Core to Shore project by updating and making suggestions to add to the interactive website. The Chamber is working hard to put lots of events together at one time, which makes my work more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading and hearing about people's internships. Mine was at a newspaper newsroom when I was in journalism school. If I were you, I would look for the strange or surreal things that happen and give your personal take on it. That's my two cents, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete